Pricing and Info
Grape to Glass offers affordable PRIVATE TOUR options that won’t break the bank. We take groups of 2 – 7 in our dedicated tour vehicles (and up to ten for guests staying at our Guesthouse).
WE ARE FULLY ACCREDITED MEMBERS OF HUNTER VALLEY WINE AND TOURISM ASSOCIATION AND CARRY ALL RELEVANT LICENSES AND INSURANCES.
We offer two types of wine tour:
(1) Our 'Signature' Boutique Wine Tour is a gourmet experience for wine lovers and beginners alike.
This fun and informative private tour is 5 star rated on TripAdvisor and includes:
- a complimentary handcrafted chocolate and wine tasting experience at Glandore Estate
- A further two complimentary tastings at premium, boutique vineyards*
- cheese tasting at Binnorie Dairy/Hunter Belle (subject to covid rules)
- complimentary craft gin, vodka and schnapps tasting at Hunter Distillery/Small Mouth Vodka
- Any tasting can be substituted with a 50 minute stop at a brewery or Pokobin Cider house
- Lunch stop (cost of meal not included - see options below)
- completely private door-to-door transportation and all the organising done for you
DURATION: approx 6.5 hours. *Add a fourth vineyard (60 minutes) for $10pp.
We like to be flexible so offer you the option of choosing up to 2 of the vineyards or ask us to tailor the itinerary to your preferences - list of vineyard partners on FAQ page.
**Pet friendly for up to 6 people - can cater for vegan and special interests (eg natural wine, organic wine, red wine lovers)
Please note this is a guided tour with an experienced, knowledgeable local, not a shuttle/cab service**
Couple: $185 pp mid-week and $199 pp Fri - Sun*
3 PAX: $145 pp mid-week and $159 pp Fri - Sun*
4 PAX: $129 pp mid-week and $135 pp Fri - Sun*
5 PAX: $115 pp mid-week and $125 pp Fri - Sun*
6 PAX: $105 pp mid-week and $115 pp Fri - Sun*
7 to 10 PAX: please ask for a quote
Fur-kids and actual kids under 13 ride free!
* Add a tasting at a fourth vineyard (+ 60 minutes) for $10pp.
(2) Private Driver Service: $65 per hour for up to 6 passengers or $119 per hour for up to 10 passengers. You provide list of venues and pay your tasting fees, we do the planning and driving. Minimum 4.5 hours. This service is not always suitable for pet friendly - contact us to discuss.
The cost of lunch is in addition to the tour price.
We recommend stopping for 60 to 75 minutes at The Deck Cafe, Ironbark Brewhouse, BrokenBack Bar, Enzos Cafe or Twine Restaurant
Let us arrange a beautiful vineyard lunch at Twine Restaurant with complimentary beer, Tamburlaine wine or soft drink for an extra $30 (Wednesday to Sunday only - family and dog friendly, can cater for vegan, vegetarian and coeliac)
Let us arrange a generous gourmet picnic hamper for your small group at Stomp! Wines including a trio of cheeses, charcuterie platter, salad, potatoes and Belgian brownie dessert plus wine tasting for $98 per couple Thursday to Monday - dog and family friendly)
Grape to Glass Boutique Wine Tours are proud members
HUNTER VALLEY WINE & TOURISM ASSOCIATION
We are RSA Qualified and hold Level 2 award in Wine & Spirits Education (WSET)