Pricing and Info
We offer two types of wine tour:
(1) Our Create Your Own Tour lets you choose the venues you'd like to visit and we'll take care of the organising and the driving. We are also experienced guides and are more than happy to make recommendations based on your interests and tastes.
Our pricing is $60 per hour for up to 6 passengers or $100 per hour for up to 10 passengers. Please note this tour does not include tasting fees.
(Whilst health restrictions are applicable, bookings will be made according to the time-slots available at the requested vineyards and more time will generally need to be allowed for checking-in at each venue).
(2) Our 'Signature' Wine Tour is a gourmet experience for wine lovers and beginners alike.
This fun and informative private tour is 5 star rated on TripAdvisor and includes:
- a complimentary handcrafted chocolate and wine tasting experience at Glandore Estate
- A further two complimentary tastings at premium, boutique vineyards*
- cheese tasting at Binnorie Dairy/Hunter Belle (subject to Covid rules)
- complimentary craft gin, vodka and schnapps tasting at Hunter Distillery/Small Mouth Vodka
- Any tasting can be substituted with a 50 minute stop at a brewery or Pokobin Cider house
- Lunch stop (see options below)
- completely private door-to-door transportation and all the organising done for you
- all tasting fees included
DURATION: approx 6.5 hours. If you want a longer day, add a fourth vineyard (60 minutes) for $10pp.
*Pet friendly for up to 6 people and 2 doggies
*available as a 'Ladies Day Out' with a female guide
*half days also available
FULL DAY PRICING:
Couple: $189 pp mid-week and $199 pp Fri - Sun
3 PAX: $159 pp mid-week and $169 pp Fri - Sun
4 PAX: $129 pp mid-week and $139 pp Fri - Sun
5 PAX: $119 pp mid-week and $129 pp Fri - Sun
6 PAX: $109 pp mid-week and $119 pp Fri - Sun
7 to 10 PAX: please ask for a quote
Fur-kids and actual kids under 13 ride free!
SIGNATURE TOUR LUNCH OPTIONS
Purchase a bottle of wine from Hanging Tree Wines, bring your own lunch and enjoy a picnic on their beautiful grounds. Glassware provided.
ADD $25 per person Tour group special menu at Ironbark Hill Brewhouse including wood fired pizza, chicken wings or bruschetta and chunky fries with aioli and salad (can cater vegetarian)
ADD $39 per person Tour group special menu at stunning TWINE Restaurant at Wynwood Estate. Includes starter of sourdough and whipped butter and complimentary wine, beer or soft drink on arrival followed by alternative service of 18hr slow cooked short cut beef rib or mozzarella stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon, both served with greens and potato rosti (also available is Italian stuffed capsicum with roma sauce, wild rice and stir fry vegetables with tofu). BONUS complimentary wine tasting of Wynwood Estate Wines (available Wednesday to Sunday)
ADD $98 per couple GOURMET PICNIC HAMPER @ Stomp! wines including a trio of cheeses, charcuterie platter, salad, potatoes and Belgian brownie dessert plus wine tasting (can cater vegetarian). Expect to take left overs home! (available Thursday to Sunday)
OR Choose your own lunch at Enzos at Peppers Creek, Brokenback Bar, Twine Restaurant or Tapas at The Deck Cafe.
(All listed venues are dog and family friendly - can cater for vegan, vegetarian, coeliac - please contact to discuss)
Grape to Glass Boutique Wine Tours are proud members
HUNTER VALLEY WINE & TOURISM ASSOCIATION
We are RSA Qualified and hold Level 2 award in Wine & Spirits Education (WSET)